Портал суфизм.ру | Что такое суфизм? | Суфийский орден Ниматуллахи | Правила поведения на форуме | В помощь начинающим
Четвертый путь | Карта сайтов | Журнал "Суфий" | Контакты | Архив электронного журнала | Архив форума

Автор Тема: О модальности высказываний в диалоге  (Прочитано 428 раз)

no-name

• Ариф
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • no-name is working their way up.no-name is working their way up.no-name is working their way up.
    • Просмотр профиля
О модальности высказываний в диалоге
« Ответ #1 : 01 ЮЪвпСап 2017, 00:13:56 »
Добавить этот материал к "Общим принципам диалога" не удалось, хотя он по теме, поэтому размещаю данный отрывок из биографии Бенджамина Франклина здесь. Правда, на английском языке.

I made it a rule to forbear all direct contradictions to the sentiments of others, and all positive assertion of my own. I even forbade myself the use of every word or expression in the language that imported a fixed opinion, such as "certainly", "undoubtedly", etc. I adopted instead of them "I conceive","I apprehend", or "I imagine" a thing to be so or so; or "so it appears to me at present". When another asserted something that I thought an error, I denied myself the pleasure of contradicting him abruptly, and of showing him immediately some absurdity in his proposition. In answering I began by observing that in certain cases or circumstances his opinion would be right, but in the present case there appeared or seеmed to me some difference, etc. I soon found the advantage of this change in my manner; the conversations I engaged in went on more pleasantly. The modest way in which I proposed my opinions procured them a readier reception and less contradiction. I had less mortification when I was found to be in the wrong, and I more easily prevailed with others to give up their mistakes and join with me when I happened to be in the right.

(Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin)
"Голова должна быть открыта для восприятия, но не настолько, чтобы вывалился мозг". © Карл Саган

Персидский суфизм | Антология суфийской поэзии | Энциклопедия духовной культуры | Галерея "Страна Востока"
Издательство "Риэлетивеб" | Джалал ад-Дин Руми | Музыка в суфизме | Идрис Шах | Суфийская игра | Клуб Айкидо на Капитанской

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100